WINTER SALE! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!

Collection: MTNBEX

 

With more than 15 years experience in electric bike industry, MTNBEX brings the design from paper to real world with 80% of their parts available in the open market because they know the importance of repair-ability and parts accessibility. The remaining 20% of the parts are designed and built by MTNBEX from scratch to make this beauty unique, stylish and durable. In addition, hundreds of customers have done their own DIY work on their MTNBEX bikes to make them their own. We're proud to be part of the MTNBEX community! Join us and take your riding to the next level!

3 products
  • MTNBEX EXPLORE -EX750 Mid-Drive Hunting E-Bike - 750 Watt / 1000 Watt, 48V
    MTNBEX EXPLORE -EX750 MID DRIVE HUNTING EBIKE - 1000 Watt, 48V - electricbyke.com
    Sale price
    $4,699.00
    Regular price
    $4,999.00 You save 6%
    Unit price
    per 
  • MTNBEX EXPLORE- EX1000 Mid-Drive, Fat Tire, E-Bike - 750 Watt / 1000 Watt, 48V
    MTNBEX EXPLORE- EX1000 MID DRIVE FAT TYRE EBIKE - 1000 Watt, 48V - electricbyke.com
    Sale price
    $5,499.00
    Regular price
    $5,799.00 You save 5%
    Unit price
    per 
  • MTNBEX EGOAT - EG1000 Mid-Drive Hunting E-Bike - 750 Watt / 1000 Watt, 48V
    MTBNEX  EGOAT - EG1000 MID DRIVE HUNTING EBIKE - 750 Watt / 1000 Watt, 48V - electricbyke.com
    Sale price
    $6,499.00
    Regular price
    $6,799.00 You save 4%
    Unit price
    per 
x